- Rider must be at least 4 years old.
- Rider must face physical, mental, social and/or emotional challenges as deemed by a physician, therapist, and/or school. (A letter of recommendation may be required.)
- A risk/benefit review is considered to ensure the rider will benefit from and not be harmed by riding.
- Rider’s weight cannot exceed 180 pounds. Exceptions will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis for well balanced, centered participants who do not require sidewalker assistance.
- Riders who have a contagious condition or disease may ride once they are deemed safe by the Director and/or Certified Instructor. (A physician’s letter may be required.)